Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ART317

Hello and welcome to my blog page for my uni subject ART317.

This will be my online journal of my progress through this class an all that I learn here.
I received my subject outline 2 days ago and have since posted on the uni forum my definition of a book. There were some good posts up there and I made a comment on someones definition after posting my own.

My own post was: "My book definition.... I guess i'd say it was a bunch of pages bound together. Usually published work, though not always. A source for great entertainment and information - in reading and seeing stories and 'other' come to life".

I am still going through the subject outline but am enjoying it so far and look forward to catching up as I was late into this subject. It looks to be a great subject :)

Cheers
Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment